Pakistan Cricket Board PCB Job, Male & Female Sports Physiotherapist 21 Sept
PAKISTAN CRICKET BOARD
(MALE & FEMALE)
Pakistan Cricket Board is looking for an enthusiastic individual to work with the national fitness trainers and team doctors of Pakistan Cricket team. The selected candidate will work as part of multi disciplinary team ensuring the care and performance of national team players, preventing and managing players’ injuries on tours and during offseason.
He/She will also be required to manage players treatment, rehab, recovery and fitness sessions, depending upon the needs during national cricket team’s engagement in a calendar year.
• MSC Sports Physiotherapist Accreditation.
• At least (3) years working experience after post graduate in Clinical, Sports and preferably Cricket Team environment.
• Experience of processes for injury prevention, injury diagnoses and evidence based successful rehabilitation.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Proven experience in monitoring and evaluating diagnostic systems and rehab processes.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Proven ability to effectively work with a wide range of sports individuals from varied backgrounds.
• Superior persuasion skills combined with integrity, prudence and professionalism.
• Strong analytical capabilities with problem solving skills.
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite).
“Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply at following address with a passport size recent photograph, latest by October 05, 2017.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
No TA/DA shall be paid.
GM HR & Administration Pakistan Cricket Board, Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org