Pakistan Engineering Council and PTA Seminar on Big Data in Pakistan
PAKISTAN ENGINEERING COUNCIL
Offers Half-day Introductory Seminar on
Big Data in Pakistan – A PTA Led Initiative in colloboration with Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA)
Objectives of Seminar:
Create awareness among various stakeholders including academia about the concept and scope of Big Data in Pakistan.
* To sensitize participants about the PTA-IBM collaborative certification programme and Big Data.
* To explore options in collaboration with academia to build a curriculum around Big Data Science.
To sensitize students about the potential demand in domestic and international job market for Big Data Analysts.
1. Graduate Engineers who are looking for job or those who want to pursue a career as a data scientist.
2. CMOs and Companies requiring people with Big Data expertise who can work on their projects involving large chunks of data.
3. Public and Private Sector Organizations dealing with large sets of data, requiring big data experts. Thus big data will serve the needs of both private and public sector institutions.
Date & Venue:
07th January 2016 at PEC HQ, Islamabad
Timing: 1000 to 1300 Hours Registration Deadline is 6th January 2016
Registration Fee: For Professional Engineers Rs 2000/-For Registered Engineers Rs 1000/-For Engineering Students Rs 500/-
For registration procedure and further details visit www.pec.org.pk
Engr Abdur Rehman, Deputy Registrar-CPD Pakistan Engineering Council, Ataturk Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad Phone: 051-2870349, 2829311, Ext( 213, 267), Fax: 051-2871629 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com