Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency Job, Assistant Computer Programmer, Stenotypist
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF CLIMATE CHANGE
PAKISTAN ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
PLOT NO. 42, STREET NO. 06, H-8/2, ISLAMABAD
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals to fill the following temporary posts in Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, an attached department of Ministry of Climate Change.
1. Further information about the posts mentioned at Sr. No. (1 to 2) is given on National Testing Service (NTS) website: www.nts.org.pk.
2. The interview of the post mentioned at Sr. No. 3 will be held on 02-03-2016 at 11:00 a.m in the office of Pak-EPA.
All candidates must bring original CNIC, Domicile and Qualification/Experience Certificates etc at the time of interview.
3. Age relaxation will be allowed as per rules.
4. Applicants who are serving in Government Organization should get NOC from their administration department.
5. Last date of submission of application form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.