PROJECT BASED VACANCIES
Pakistan Hunting & Sporting Arms Development Company is Public Ltd Company u/s 42 of the Company Ordinance 1984 as a subsidiary of Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC), Ministry of Industries & Production Govt of Pakistan. The Company invites application from highly motivated, competent and experience technical staff for its project “Common Facility & Training Center (CFTC) Peshawar.
1- Deputy Manager (CNC Programmer) Qualification: B.Tech/DAE (Mechanical) Experience: Minimum 5-7 years’ experience as a CNC Programmer with full expertise in CAD / CAM designing software’s. Must be capable of editing and program optimization manually. Job Description: Desired person must be capable of making programs from 2-D & 3-D drawings for parts manufacturing. Practical experience of programming / operating CNC machines particularly 4-Axis Vertical Machining Centers. Preference will be given to the persons with expertise in Dies & Mould designing/manufacturing.
2- Operators/ Technicians (CNC Operators) Qualification: DAE (Mechanical) Experience: Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a CNC Machine Operator Job Description: Desired persons must have practical experience of operating all kind of CNC machines particularly 4-Axis Vertical Machining Centers, and CNC EDM Wire-cut in an industrial environment. Individuals with expertise of CAD / CAM manufacturing, Tools selection and CNC machines troubleshooting will be given preference.
3- Operators/ Technicians (Lathe & Milling) Qualification: Metric/TTC/DAE (Mechanical) Experience: Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as Machine Operator. Job Description: Persons with practical experience of operating Lathe. Milling, Drilling and Surface Grinder machines in an industrial environment. Individuals with full knowledge of understanding manufacturing drawings, hands on experience of machining with DRO’s, Tools selection and machines troubleshooting will be given preference.
1. Candidates who fill full the above mentioned criteria may forward their application to the undersigned along with updated CV within fifteen (15) days of the advertisement.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
3. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
4. The post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the top right comer of the envelop.
5. Relaxation in age is admissible as per rules.
6. All positions are Peshawar based.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
Manager (Admin / HR)
Pakistan Hunting & Sporting Arms Development Company (PHSADC) Ground Floor, State Life Building, The Mall Peshawar Cantt Tel # 091-9211124, Fax # 091-9210186