Pakistan Marine Academy Karachi Job, Librarian, Stenotypist, Lab Assistant 26 July
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
PAKISTAN MARINE ACADEMY
Pakistan Marine Academy- (PMA) is the only institution in Public Sector in Pakistan for training of seafarers, which requires the services of energetic persons in the following posts:
• Posts are temporary but likely to continue.
• Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
• Age relaxation in maximum age limit will be allowed as per rules.
• Women & Disabled Persons quota is also reserved.
How To Apply:
• Applications forms and the prescribed test fee deposit for the post of (BPS 01 to 05 and BPS 06 to 14). are available on Pakistan Testing Service website (www.pts.org.pk).
• Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website (www.pts.org.pk) and pay the fee as
prescribed in any of the country wide online branches of UBL, HBL, and Allied Bank.
• Please send the filled up applications on prescribed application form with FEE DEPOSIT SLIP (in original) to “Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarter, H # 152, Street No.8 Sector E-11/1, MPCHS, Islamabad” not later than 20 days of publication of this advertisement. “Without attached Deposit Slip, applications will not be entertained”
• Deposited amount is Non-Refundable / Non-Transferable.
• Please Indicate the Job Title on the Right Hand Corner of the Envelope.
• No TA/DA will be provided for test/interview.
• For further information and contact Visit PTS website (www.pts.org.pk) or call: 051-2305250-51,52, 051-111-111-787.