Pakistan National Accreditation Council Job, Director
Government of Pakistan
PAKISTAN NATIONAL ACCREDITATION COUNCIL
Ministry of Science and Technology
Ground Floor. Ministry of S&T Building, 1 -Constitution Avenue. Sector G-5/2. Islamabad
Applications are invited from suitable candidates (Pakistani National) for the following VACANT POSITIONS on Contract Basis in the (Development Project of Halal Accreditation) up to 30-06-2018 in the Pakistan National Accreditation Council (PNAC). a sub-ordinate office of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
NOTE: PNAC reserves the right to increase or decrease number of posts
1. The upper age limit includes 5 years age relaxation as per rules of Government of Pakistan.
2. Age relaxation of 3 years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes. Buddhist Community recognized tribes of the Tribal areas. Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas for all posts under the Federal Government and candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan.
3. Candidates must indicate the position applied for on top left of the envelope
4. Copies of the testimonials are not required to be attached with the application. The original documents will be examined during interview.
5. Only eligible and short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
6. The candidates already in Government service shall apply through proper channel.
7. No TA / DA shall be admissible for test/ interview.
9. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
10. Application forms are available at the official website of PNAC www.pnac.org.pk
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (Admin) – Ph: 051-9209509