Pakistan National Shipping Corporation PNSC Job, Masters, Staff Captain, Chief Engineer
PAKISTAN NATIONAL SHIPPING CORPORATION
Pakistan National Shipping Corporation (PNSC) requires highly motivated and competent Masters/Deck Officers and Chief Engineers/Engineering Officers and Deck/Engine/Saloon Rating (Crew) & Medical Officer for High Speed Fast Pax Ferry (For Coastal passage) and Ropax Ferry for Short International voyage under its Management.
AFLOAT OFFICERS FOR HIGH SPEED FAST PAX FERRY & ROPAX FERRY
The Candidates should be:
• MASTERS: (Class-I Deck) with one year Ferry experience, Age up to 55 years.
• STAFF CAPTAIN: (Class-I Deck) with six months Ferry experience, Age up to 50 years.
• CHIEF ENGINEER: (COC, Class-I Motor) with one year Ferry experience, Age up to 55 years.
• CHIEF OFFICERS: (COC, Class-ll Deck) with one year Ferry experience, Age up to 55 years.
• 2ND ENGINEER: (COC, Class-ll Motor) with one year Ferry experience, Age up to 55 years.
• ELECTRICAL ENGINEER: with 06 months Ferry experience, Age up to 55 years.
• DECK & ENGINEERING OFFICERS: with required COC along with minimum 06 months Ferry experiences, Age up to 40 years.
• SAFETY OFFICER: (Class-Ill Deck) with 06 months Ferry experience, as Safety Officer, Age up to 50 years.
• MEDICAL OFFICER: (MBBS, RMP) with 06 months Ferry experience, as Medical Officer with valid certifications.
• DECK/ENGINE/SALOON RATING (CREW): with required qualifications along with six months Ferry experience, Age up to 45 years.
For all above positions officers must have approved training in “Crisis Management, Human Behavior, & approved training in Passengers Safety, Cargo Safety and hull integrity along with Ferry experiences.
The Above mentioned positions carry an PNSC based remuneration package along with fringe benefits i.e. medical facilities, leave, bonus, etc., as per company’s policy. Package would be considered for young and qualified officers. The appointment will be on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online application by Website: www.pnsc.com.pk Last date for submission of applications is 07th May 2016. Alternatively Applications can also be sent by courier at following address: Manager (SPD). Pakistan National Shipping Corporation M.T. Khan Road, P.O.Box No.5350, Karachi-74000, so as to reach latest by 07th May 2016.
Only short listed applicants shall be called for interview.
No TA/DA or expenses of any sort shall be payable.
PNSC reserves the right to reject any application without disclosing and reason to the applicants.
PNSC also reserves the right to increase or decrease number of positions at any stage without disclosing any reason to applicants.