Pakistan Petroleum Limited Job, Technician (Electrical / Instrument)
Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) employs around 2,700 staff stationed at various office and operational locations across the country. As one of the oldest Exploration and Production (E&P) companies that is focused on growth, PPL provides excellent long-term career prospects, a merit-based and enabling working environment and professional opportunities for both experienced and fresh graduates.
PPL aims to recruit competent professionals who demonstrate the required knowledge and skill base to fulfil the organization’s strategic objectives. The company provides equitable opportunities to all staff on the basis of merit and suitability regardless of gender, race, ethnic origin, religion or social background.
The company believes in not only attracting talented individuals but also enhancing their skills through training and mentoring and providing motivation through an equitable reward system. PPL invests heavily in staff development by structuring personalized development plans. PPL employees are encouraged to develop and improve core technical and soft skills and keep abreast of developments in E&P technology.
The company prides itself in sustaining a corporate culture conducive to creativity and initiative and responsiveness to change according to emergent business needs.
Technician (Electrical / Instrument)
3 years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electrical / Electronic or Instrument Technology from Board of Technical Education with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
– Possess experience of scheduled/ breakdown maintenance of gas processing/ petrochemical plants, relating to electrical and electronics instruments and equipment, including DCS, PLC, ESD systems, pneumatic control units, SCADA, control panels/ devices, protection relays, HV/LV switchgear, transformers and cables.
– Able to test and calibrate E&I equipment.
– Possess experience of operations, maintenance, trouble shooting and programming of medium voltage variable frequency drives.
– Able to monitor matters related to HSE hazard identification and risk control.
– Have experience of medium voltage generator’s operations, maintenance and troubleshooting along with calibration, testing of digital protection relays of medium voltage vacuum circuit breakers.
– Hands-on-experience of operations, maintenance and trouble shooting of 200 KVA UPS, medium voltage transformers along with installation of medium voltage termination kits.