Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Job, Technician Lab
Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) employs around 2,700 staff stationed at various office and operational locations across the country. As one of the oldest Exploration and Production (E&P) companies that is focused on growth, PPL provides excellent long-term career prospects, a merit-based and enabling working environment and professional opportunities for both experienced and fresh graduates.
PPL aims to recruit competent professionals who demonstrate the required knowledge and skill base to fulfil the organization’s strategic objectives. The company provides equitable opportunities to all staff on the basis of merit and suitability regardless of gender, race, ethnic origin, religion or social background.
The company believes in not only attracting talented individuals but also enhancing their skills through training and mentoring and providing motivation through an equitable reward system. PPL invests heavily in staff development by structuring personalized development plans. PPL employees are encouraged to develop and improve core technical and soft skills and keep abreast of developments in E&P technology.
The company prides itself in sustaining a corporate culture conducive to creativity and initiative and responsiveness to change according to emergent business needs.
Bachelor’s degree in Science (Chemistry) or 3-year diploma of Associate Engineering in Chemical Technology from Board of Technical Education with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
– Able to perform condition monitoring of lubricants, corrosion inhibitors and cooling water to improve performance of running machines as well as mitigate corrosion in piping, vessels and equipment, using international standards.
– Possess knowledge of analyzing jacket cooling water of engines, air compressors and air conditioning units.
– Able to prepare safety material data sheets of all chemicals used in laboratory by seeking information from manufacturers.
– Capable of supervise housekeeping of laboratory as per laid down safety standards.
– Able to perform condition monitoring of all lubricants by executing analyses and suggesting change over as per engineering standards.