Pakistan railways Job, Junior Auditor BPS-11 Required
Applications are invited on all Pakistan basis from Pakistanis National (Male/Female) for the following vacant posts (B-11) to be filled on the basis of following quota.
1. The candidates with respective domicile and fulfilling above conditions may send their applications on prescribed form along with a copy of their CNIC issued by NADRA. Documents may not be attached with the application, however, original documents will be checked at the time of interview.
2. Employees of the Government Departments may apply through proper channel. Advance copy will not be accepted.
3. No. TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
4. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
5. General Age relaxation upto 5 years and other relaxations as per Federal Government policy for Civil posts under the Federal Government.
6. As per Government policy 10% quota has been reserved for women.
7. Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.
How to Apply
• The Application Form with prescribed deposit slip of Rs. 290/- for the above post may be addressed to the BALOCHISTAN TESTING SERVICE, 4TH FLOOR FLAT NO.3, ASKAN CENTER, SECTOR E-11, ISLAMABAD PH: 051-2375110, 081-9201966 so as to reach the same within 3 weeks after the publication of this advertisement.
• Prescribed Application Form and Bank Deposit Slip can be downloaded from the BTS website: www.bts.org.pk
• Please deposit test fee through prescribed Deposit Slip at the country-wide online branches of NBP, UBL, Bank Alfalah or Soneri Bank.
DR. MUHAMMAD SAEED
Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer