Pakistan Red Crescent Society Job, District Secretary 8 April
PAKISTAN RED CRESCENT SOCIETY (PRC)
Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Provincial Branch is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position of “District Secretary” on yearly contract basis for PRCS District Branch Dl Khan, Lower Dir, Swat, Shangla and Chitral.
District Secretary x 01 (DI Khan) x 01 (Lower Dir) x 01 (Shangla) x 01 (Swat) x 01 (Chitral)
• Age limit 30-45.
• 3-5 Years work experience in the humanitarian sector
• Experience in Programme Planning, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation
• Ability to multi task, manage deadlines and work in a challenging environment
• Professional and Responsible with sensitive and confidential issues
• Highly Organized with strong administrative and supervisory skills
• Good command in written and Spoken English/Urdu and Pashto
• Strong computer, analytical, reporting and presentation skills
• Possessing basic knowledge of demographics / dynamics of the district.
• Having the ability to handle complex situations/should be capable of managing team work, emergency response and relief work etc.
• Capable of Dealing Staff, Volunteers, Local Authorities, government agencies and NGOs/INGOs.
Locals will be given preference
Please submit your application along with CV and attested copies of Testimonials in sealed envelope addressed to:
“Secretary Pakistan Red Crescent Society, KP Provincial Headquarter, Red Crescent House, Dabgari Gardens, Peshawar Cantt” by 22 April, 2016 (Telephone No: 091-2210836)
• Please clearly mark the envelop with the position and district applied for.
• Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview for which No TA/DA will be paid.
• The authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason(s).