Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform
together for better tomorrow
Under Vision 2025 and its primary objective to promote innovation and enterprise, the Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform aims to establish a Centre for Social Entrepreneurship. It is anticipated that the Centre will act as an incubator in refining social entrepreneurs to find solutions to social predicaments. To be a part of this ethos and accomplish the given objectives, applications are invited to apply to the following project based positions on merit basis:
1. Period of contract for all positions would be two years & extendable on satisfactory performance as per requirements.
2. All university degrees must be HEC recognized and will be verified prior to appointment.
3. Copies of the following documents must be attached with job applications along with an updated CV. The application form and detailed TOR of each job are available at the website of the planning commission www.pc.gov.pk:
a. Educational certificates
c. Passport sized photographs
d. Experience certificate issued by a competent authority of the organization
4. Applications (with contact details) may be sent to the address given below within fifteen (15) days of the date of publication of this advertisement.
5. Candidates must bring original documents mentioned above at the time of the interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
i) No TA/DA will be admissible.
ii) Those already in Government service should apply through proper channel or present NOC at the time of Test / Interview.
Nisar Ahmed, Project Director Establishment of Centre for Social Entrepreneurship Ministry of Planning, Development, & Reform, PPMI Complex, St. No. 1, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad (Telephone no: 051-9250770)