Pakturk Education Foundation Job, Company Secretary Required
CAREER OPPORTUNITY AS COMPANY’S SECRETARY
PakTurk Education Foundation Limited, a company registered under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 invites motivated high-caliber professionals to be part of its senior management team based in Islamabad for the position of Company Secretary. The candidate to have strong secretarial abilities, interpersonal and communication skills with drive to achieve management goals and targets.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Member of recognized body of professional accountants ACA/ACCA/ACMA.
2. 5-7 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 3 years experience of working as a Company Secretary.
3. Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
4. Proficiency with commonly used office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to touch type art acceptable level.
5. Proficient with the provisions of the Companies Ordinance and able to discharge prescribed legal obligations and secretarial functions.
6. Able to prepare agenda and papers for Board and committee meetings, Annual General Meetings, and draft minutes of the meeting and resolutions.
7. Able to liaise effectively with regulatory bodies and other stakeholders.
8. Familiarity with applicable Financial Reporting Framework
9. Experience of working in multicultural environment
A market based competitive pay package will be offered commensurate with the qualification and experience of the candidate.
Applications alongwith detailed resume and a recent photograph should reach the HR Department, PakTurk Education Foundation: Plot No.87 & 88, Faiz Ahmad Faiz Road, sector H-8/1, Islamabad or e mail to email@example.com within 7 days of this advertisement. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview. Candidates based in Islamabad, shall be preferred.