PEF Jobs, Islamabad Punjab Education Foundation Job, Master Trainers
Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) is an autonomous organization, established under the auspices of the Government of the Punjab. The Foundation has authorised NTS to conduct entry test for the recruitment against vacant posts on contract basis, extendable on the basis of performance. The NTS invites applications from suitable candidates for entry test against following positions of Master Trainers:-
Sr. No District Master Trainers Required
Total No. of Posts
1. Bahawalnagar 4
2. Bahawalpur 3
3. Bhakkar 2
4. Chiniot i
5. Dera Ghazi Khan 3
6. Gujrat 1
7. Jhang 3
8. Kasur 1
9. Khanevval 2
10. Khushab 2
11. Lodhran 3
12. Mianwali 1
13. Multan 1
14. Muzaffargarh 6
15. Narowal 1
16. Okara 1
17. Rahim Yar Khan 1
18. Rajanpur 3
19. Sahiwal 1
20. Vehari 2
• Masters/4 year’s graduation from HEC recognized institution.
• Must possess 5 years teaching experience including at least 1 year experience in the field of capacity building as a trainer.
• Maximum age 35 years
• Excellent communication, dissemination and pedagogical skills.
• Applicants must have domicile of Punjab.
• Selection of candidates will be based on number of vacancies available in each district. However, positions are not fixed, employees can be transferred anywhere in Punjab.
• Frequent travailing is involved.
How to Apply:
• The application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www.nts.org.pk.
• The applications must reach at the given address not later than December 14th, 2015.
• NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through posts or by any other courier services.
• Please submit your test fee Rs. 600/- through proscribed deposits slips on any online branch of HBL, MCB,UBLorABL.
• Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
• Incomplete Application will not be entertained.
• Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
• Deposited amount is non refundable and non transferable.
• Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• Change of test centre is not allowed, original CNIC and Roll No Slip is mandatory for test entry.
• No of vacancies can be increased or decreased any time without any notice.
• Department have the right to reject or cancel any application at any stage during recruitment process. The posts carries competitive market based salary & .other benefits (at least Rs. 50,000/- plus additional performance based component). However, in case of government servant salary will be fixed as per prevalent government policy. We are equal opportunity employer. Anybody who tries to influence the process of selection by any means will be disqualified. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. Government employees should apply through proper channel. Government quotas for disabled, women and minorities shall be observed.
PUNJAB Education Foundation
For Further Information, please contact UAN: +92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service- Pakistan NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad