PEF Public School Support Program PSSP 2016 Application Form, Registration
Download Application Form:
Basic Model and Target Population:
To ensure socio economic justice and to avoid educational apartheid in the society at grassroots, the poorest of the poor and disenfranchised sections of society must get equal opportunity and access to quality education enabling the future generations to get out of the vicious circle of poverty and deprivation. There is no doubt that education is a strong mechanism that can be used to develop the human capital resources.
With this objective in mind, Punjab Education Foundation since its restructuring in 2004 has been struggling to promote quality education through Public Private Partnerships. Education Voucher Scheme was launched in 2006 with an aim to benefit children belonging to less affluent and underprivileged areas, who otherwise cannot get education due to financial and social constraints.
Area, No. of Schools & No. of Students:
In a short span 0f time, within 9 years of its age, EVS launched 14 phases in 36 districts all over the Punjab and approximately 3 lakh children are registered and getting quality education in more than 1365 EVS partner schools. The age group of EVS beneficiary is 6-16 years.
School Selection Criteria
Following are the preferred criteria for selection of schools:
- Single ownership
- Minimum number of rooms as per the detail given below:
Sr. # School Level Number of Rooms 1. Primary 5 2. Middle 8 3. Secondary 10
- Student teacher ratio in applicant schools must not exceed 1:30.
- Schools must be teaching curriculum approved by Punjab Text Book Board.
- School must be functional in the UC under the ownership of present owner for the last one year.
- School must be registered with the School Education Department or have applied for the same. However, provision of documentary evidence is mandatory in either case.
- Application for partnership has to be accompanied by ownership documents of school building/rent deed/fard-e-malkiat/school map and attested copy of CNIC.
- Final selection of schools shall be based on physical verification of school. Decision by competent authority of PEF shall be deemed to be final in this regard.
- All such applications shall be rejected which are:
- Without signature
- With cutting
- Based on misleading information
- Received after due date
- School must be located in concerned union council. It is mandatory to mention the distance of school from concerned union council in the partnership application form.
- All information given in the partnership application form shall be deemed to be final in all respects. No amendments shall be permissible in the information mentioned in this form.
- PEF-EVS department reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against the applicants who have furnished misleading information.
- PEF-EVS reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications.
- Applicants who are already partner under any PEF program shall not be eligible to apply. Any attempt to influence the selection process may lead to cancellation of partnership.
The criteria mentioned above is subject to approval by Board of Directors, PEF and may change from time to time.
Organization Selection Criteria
Following are the criteria for selection of NGOs/profit making and non profit making organizations.
- Only NGOs/profit making and non profit making organizations with minimum of three years experience are eligible to apply.
- Application from NGOs/profit making and non profit making organizations must be accompanied by complete profile of NGOs/profit making and non profit making organizations
- All such applications must be accompanied by last three years bank statement.
- All such applications must be accompanied by registration certificate.
- All such applications must be accompanied by information relating to all schools in the concerned union councils run by such NGOs/profit making and non profit making organizations
The criteria mentioned above are subject to approval by Board of Directors, PEF and may change from time to time.
Level Wise Fee per Child
Level Wise Fee per Child is as follows:
Primary: Rs 450
Middle section: Rs 500
Matric: Rs: 600