Peshawar Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education & Women Empowerment Jobs, Aya, Vocational Teacher, Chowkidar
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education & Women Empowerment
Jamrud Road, PESHAWAR, Tele: 091-9224253
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of the relevant districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for appointment against the posts of Vocational Teachcr. Chowkidarand Aya on fixed pay basis in the project titled “Establishment of 125 ITCs” in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa The applicants for the post of Vocational Teacher must possess the following qualifications and age limit;
I FA/FSc with diploma/certificate in Vocational skills from Board of Technical Education Skill Development Council/Trade Testing Board.
2. SSC with diploma/certificate in Vocational skills from Board of Technical Education Skill Development Council Trade Testing Board/District Officer Social Welfare if candidates with qualifications at S.No.l are not available.
3. FA/FSc with one year certificate from District Officer (Social Welfare) if candidates with qualifications of S.No. I and 2 are not available.
4. FA/FSc with some experience in the relevant field if candidates with qualifications ai S.No.l, 2 and 3 are not available.
5. Age Limit:- 18-32 years.
2. For Remaining Districts as shown in para-5 column-3;
I FA/FSc with at least diploma / certificate from a recognized institute in the relevant skills / areas from (Board of Technical Education).
2. Experience in a recognized institute will be counted during Interview/recruitment process.
3. Age limit:- 18-32 years
The applicants for the post of Chowkidar and Aya must possess the following standard qualifications:-
1. Aya:- Preferably literate, Age limit:* 18-35 years
2. Chowkidar:- Literate and retired Defense Forces personnel will be preferred. Age Limit:- 18-40 years
3. Domicile:- Applicant should have domicile of the district in which the post occurs, however in case of non-availability of eligible candidate in the
district, the candidates of the adjacent district will be Considered for appointment.
4. Pay Package as per Project Policy.
S.# Post Pay
1. Vocational Teacher Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 35,000
2. Chowkidar Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 18,000
3. Aya Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 18,000
5. District Wise Number of Posts:-
S,# Name of Post Number of Posts & Location
1. Vocational Teacher Lakki Marwat-3. Karak-2. Hangu-1, Nowshcra-10, Swabi-8, Dir Lower-S. Dir Uppcr-3. MaIakand-4, Swat-9,
Shangla-l, Buner-4, Chitral-4, Abbottabad-6, Haripur-4, Mansehra-3. Torghar-2, Battagram-2 and Kohistan-2.
2. Chowkidar Lakki Vlarwat-3. Karak-2. I hmgu-2, Nowshera-10, Swabi-8. Dir Lower-8, Dir Upper-3, Malakand-4, Swat-9,
Shangla-l, Buner-4, Chitral-4, Abbottabad-6, Haripur-4, Mansehra-3, Torghar-2, Battagram-2 and Kohistan-2
3. Aya Lakki Marwat-3. Karak-2. Hangu-2, Nowshera-10, Swabi-8k Dtr Lower-8. Dir Upper-3. Malakand-4, Swat-9.
Shangla-l. Buner-4, Chitral-4. Abbottabad-6, llaripur-4, Mansehra-3, lorghar-2, Baltagram-2 Kohistan-2. and Kohat-1.
6. Terms & Conditions:
1 The candidate should send attested photocopies of all documents aJong with applications for the relevant post to the Directorate of Social Welfare containing their full name, father name, details of qualification, age, complete/correct postal address and contact numbers, character Certificate from the Principal. Academic Officer of the Academic Institution last attended and also certificates of character from two responsible persons not being his /her relatives. Name of the post must be mentioned in the application.
2. The recruitment shall be made as per project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
3. No TA’DA is allowed.
4. After due date (15 days from the date of advertisement) no application will be considered. Only shortlisted, qualified candidates will be called for interview.
5. The candidates having domicile of concerned district shall be interviewed for the posts of that district. Candidates should apply only to the posts of their respective Districts,
6. Candidates not fulfilling the required qualification should not apply at all.
7. Offer of appointment against the post of Aya Chowkidar shall be issued when the Vocational Teacher is also selected and her credentials are duly verified. In case, eligible Vocational teacher is not available for a particular Dastakari Center in a district, the Chowkidar and Aya post shall not be filled.
8. The Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education & Women Empowerment Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will verify all the educational documents of the recommended candidates from the concerned Boards/Universities. In case of apply with fake/Bogus documents the candidate shall be liable to serious legal action.