Peshawar Energy & Power Department Job, Project Director 17 December
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
ENERGY & POWER DEPARTMENT
1st Floor, Block A, Abdul Wali Khan. Multiplex, Civil Secretariat , Peshawar Tel: 091-9223631, Fax No: 091-9223624
Application are invited from suitable candidates for appointment as Project Director for the project “Construction of KOTO (40.8 MW) District Dir (Lower)” under Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization (PEDO). Requisite qualification and experience for the post are as under:-
Sr. No Name of Posts No of Post Qualification & Experience
1 Project Director (Maximum age 55 years) 1 1st Class Bachelor’s Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university with at least 15 years of experience in the Hyde! Power Project in Government. Semi Government, Autonomous, Semi-Autonomous body or Private sector Concern.
Terms a Conditions:-
1. The above post is purely temporary project post with a fixed salary of Rs.200000/- per month package and will stand automatically abolished on completion of the project.
2. Applications alongwith updated CV’s/resume and attested copies of testimonials (DMCs. one Passport size photograph, degree and experience certificates) should reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days of this advertisement.
3. Applicants having experience in construction of hydropower projects as Project Director/Project Manager will be given preference.
4. Government/Semi Government employees may send their applications through proper channel.
5. The initial appointment will be on contract basis for a period of one year extendable on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance till completion of the Project
6. Only office facilities and transport on PEDO expenses for the official duties will be provided. Medical & T/A will be admissible as per Government rules.
7. The job description for the services of Project Director will include the following but not limited to:-
Coordination with Consultant & Panel of Experts.
Liaison with other agencies:
Monitoring and reporting.
Implementation/ Construction supervision of Project.
To oversee enforcement of applicable standard of financial management for the project
8. Applications after due date will not be entertained.
Chief Planning Officer Energy & Power Department
Say No to Corruption