MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION OFFICE OF THE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR HAYATABAD MEDICAL COMPLEX, PESHAWAR
Applications are invited for the following regular Hayatabad Peshawar. The candidates must have with the following condition.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
1. Govt. Servant / Autonomous Body’s employees may apply through proper channel.
2. Age Relaxation / Zonal location as per Govt. Policy will be observed.
3. Govt, allocated special quota will strictly be observed.
4. Applications accompanied with complete bio data and academic/ experience / domicile certificates alongwith 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested must reach the office of the undersigned (Recruitment Section HMC) within two weeks of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed form.
5. Application form is also available on HMC website i.e; www.hmcpeshawar.com.pk and will be submitted in the Recruitment Section of HMC @ Rs.50(y- or through Bank Draft in fever of Hospital Director HMC for Serial No. 01 & Rs. 200/- for Serial No. 02 to 11.
6. The applications dully completed with supported attested documents should reach personally or through registered couriers service to undersigned on or before due date of closing.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Short listing will be done either by written test or by their pre-interview marks.
8. Their services will be governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching institutions Reform Act 2015.
9. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
10. An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
11. The Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent form of HMC for review. The decision of the competent form there of shall be final.
12. Experience Marks will be given to only those candidates who have experience in recognized sectors.
13. Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from interview if he/ she was (a) Convicted by the court of law. (b) Dismissed from public service, (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ her disqualification, (e) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her (candidature by improper means), (f) Submits forged certificates, (g) Tempers with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates, (h) Misbehaves in the interview.
14. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview. No TA/DA is allowed for Test / Interview.
ALL PREVIOUS ADVERTISEMENTS ARE CANCELLED AND THOSE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR ANY VACANCY FROM THE ABOVE LIST WILL APPLY AS A FRESH.
HOSPITAL DIRECTOR HAYATABAD MEDICAL COMPLEX , PESHAWAR.
Also available on www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk
“SAY NO TO CORRUPTION”