Peshawar Hayatabad Medical Complex Job, Research Officer, Blood Bank Officer 4 December
MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION OFFICE OF THE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR HAYATABAD MEDICAL COMPLEX, PESHAWAR POSITIONS VACANT.
Applications arc invited for the following regular I fixed pay posts I vacancies at MTII Hayatabad Med cal Complex. Hayalabad Peshawar The candidates must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / adjacent Tribal areas with the following condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
1. Govt. Servant / Autonomous Body’s employees may apply through proper channel alongwith Biodata Qualification. Degree. Certificates. Experience. 02 Passport size photograph and other relevant documents duly attested Age Relaxation / Zonal location as per Govt. Policy will be observed.
2. Govt allocated special quota will strictly be observed.
3. The lest will be conducted by NTS and Ihe candidates are required lo send Iheir applications alongwith all academics/experience etc to the NTS Islamabad. The candidates will send their application on presented Proforma obtainable from the website www.nts.org pk within two weeks of Ihe publication of Ihis advertisement
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be caned for interview
5. Thief services will be governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform 2015
6. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing dale.
7. An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
8. The Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However Ihe aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Competent Authority of HMC for review. The decision of the Competent Authority there of shall be final.
9. Experience Marks will be given to only those candidates who have experience in recognized institution
10. Any candidate may be disqualified and’ or excluded from interview if he/ she were (a) Convicted by Ihe court of law. (b) Dismissed from public service, (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information. (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ her disqualification, (e) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her (candidature by improper means) (0 Submits forged certificates, (g) Tempers; with the entries in his.’ her age and academic certificates, (h) Misbehaves in the interview.
11. Original documents should be produced at the lime of interview.
12. No TA/OA is allowed for Test/Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:-
1. The application dully completed with supported documents should reach through registered / couriers service lo NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
2. Candidates shall apply duly filled NTS application forms and sent to the National Testing Services Islamabad
3. Applications forms and on line deposit slips are available on NTS website, www.nts.org.pk.
4 Candidates must deposit Test fee of 400Mhrough prescribed fee slip available on the NTS Website
5. Candidates are required lo send their applications on prescribed form along-with deposit slip photograph and copy of CNIC to the NTS Head Quarter Islamabad.
6. Application submitted in person will not be entertained.
NOTE:- ALL PREVIOUS ADVERTISEMENTS ARE CANCELLED AND THOSE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR ANY VACANCY FROM THE ABOVE LIST WILL APPLY AS A FRESH.
HOSPITAL DIRECTOR HAYATABAD
MEDICAL COMPLEX PESHAWAR
Say No to Corruption