A Peshawar based autonomous body working in health sector requires the services of dedicated and dynamic professionals, as follows;
S/No. Vacancy No. of posts Comparable pay scale Required experience and minimum qualification Maximum age limit (In Years)
1 Staff Nurse (male) 02 16 Registered Nurse with one year specialization or BSN 35
2 Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) 01 12 Two years diploma in Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy with HSSC Science from a recognized institute. 35
1. All the positions require computer literacy.
2. Preference will be given to the candidates with physical disability for all positions.
3. Weight age will be given to candidates with relevant experience.
4. In case of the non-availability of the diploma holders with HSSC Science in Occupational Therapy / Physiotherapy, candidates with HSSC science will be considered and placed in comparable pay scale 09.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for test/ interview.
6. Test / Interview calls will be issued to short listed candidates only.
7. Any candidate may be disqualified and / or excluded from interview if he/she was: (a) convicted by the court of law (b) Dismissed from public service (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information (d) Submits forged / tempered documents.
8. Candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to send their applications along with their CV’s and attested photocopies of academics , experience and documents including domicile and CNIC through post at; PO Box No 1512, Hayatabad Peshawar, within fifteen days of this advertisement.
9. Please mark the post for which application is being made at the envelope.
10. Incomplete and time barred applications will not be entertained.
Also available on www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk INF(P) 1757
“SAY NO TO ‘CORRUPTION'”