Peshawar Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institutions Jobs, Manager Pharmacy
Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution Peshawar, Pakistan
The Lady Reading Hospital has been designated an autonomous Institution and is being developed into a State of the Art teaching medical facility. Applications are invited for the post of:
Minimum requirements arc a Pharm-D degree from a recognized University; an M. Phil or Ph.D degree in pharmacy, as well as an MBA from a recognized University would be an advantage. Applicants should have at least 7years experience in a supervisory role in a reputable hospital pharmacy or in the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledge of hospital formularies, computerised drug management. Drug quality control and medical supply inventories, and of modern hospital pharmacy is required.
The Manager Pharmacy will report to the Hospital Director, LRH MTI and will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the proper storage and detailed inventory of all drugs and related supplies in the Hospital Pharmacy,
• Generating drug/supplies requirements for purchase to ensure that the Hospital Pharmacy is adequately stocked at all times, in accordance with the hospital formulary.
• Evaluating and providing professional advice for the fair, transparent and optimal purchase of drugs for the Hospital Pharmacy.
• Ensuring the security of all drug stocks within the hospital
• Ensuring prompt and optimal delivery of medicines and related supplies to end-users within the hospital.
• Developing the annual budget for the Pharmacy.
• Other responsibilities may be prescribed by the Hospital Director.
Excellent salary in a market rate will be offered. Interested candidates must send prescribed job application (Available on www.lrli.gov.pk) with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, to the following address by April 04, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Applications must be accompanied by a Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/- as a non-refundable processing fee, to the account of Hospital Director LRH MTI.
Human Resources Department Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution, Peshawar Phone: +92 919211441-45 Web: www.lrh.gov.pk