Peshawar UET Jobs, Lab Engineer, Lab Technologist, Lecturer
University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar
Applications are invited from suitable candidates on prescribed form, available for downloading from the university official website (http://uetpeshawar.edu.pk/jobs/uetform.pdf) for appointment against the following posts in the University. Complete application form, with a bank receipt of Rs.100/- to be deposited in Account No. PLS-125, United Bank Ltd, University Campus Branch, Peshawar or through bank draft from any bank in favor of Treasurer, UET Peshawar must reach the Registrar’s office, by closing hour of 10-06-2016. The requisite qualification and experience are given below:
1. Attested copies of educational testimonials and experience certificates (from Government/semi Government / Autonomous bodies), copy of CNIC, one recent photograph and registration card of Pakistan Engineering Council (for Serial No.1, 2, 4, 5 & 7) must be accompanied with the applications from.
2. The applicants for the posts of Professor & Associate Professor at Serial No.1, 2 & 3 should also submit four sets of research papers published in HEC recognized journals along with four copies of the list of journals publications showing names, year of publication and name journals in which published.
3. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel. They must also submit NOC from their concerned departments I organizations along with their application.
4. Those who have already applied for the post of Lab Engineer in the Department of Electrical Engg, UET Campus Kohat needs not apply again.
5. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
6. Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the applicant.
7. The university reserves the right to cancel or not to fill any of the advertised post without assigning any reason. Errors, if any. are liable to rectification by the University.
Registrar, UET Peshawar