Peshawar UET Masters Admissions Spring 2016 Degree Programs
University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar
Applications are invited for admission to Master’s Degree Programs in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science and Urban Infrastructure Planning & Management on prescribed forms available at the Directorate of Admissions. Detailed information of the following fields of specialization open for admission is available in the Prospectus 2015-16:
• Agricultural Engineering
a. Farm Machinery & Power Engg.
b. Soil & Water Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
Manufacturing Systems Engineering
• Mining Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
a Dynamics and Control
b Mechanical Engineering Design
c. Materials Engineering
• Mechatronics Engineering
• Basic Sciences & Islamiat
• National Institute of Urban Infrastructure Planning
a. Urban Infrastructure Engg:
b. Urban Infrastructure Planning & Management
Candidates seeking admission to Master’s Degree Programs must have Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
• Computer Science and Computer Software Engg: Candidates must have any of the following Degrees:
• BS(SE/CS)-4year • MCS/M.Sc(CS) • BCS(3Years)with add sernester • B.Sc Engg: 4-years
• Telecommunication Engineering: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:
• Telecommunication Engineering • Electrical Engineering
• Mechatronics Engineering: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:
• Mecatronics Engg • Mechanical Engg. • Electrical/Electronics/Telecom Engg.
• Industrial Engg. • Computer Software/Systems/Computer Engg.
• Urban Infrastructure Engg: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines
• Civil Engg • Transportation Engg. • Water Resource Engg
• Sanitary Engg. • Environmental Engg • Geoinformatics Engg.
• Urban Infrastructure Planning & Management: Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in the following disciplines:
• Architecture • Town planning • Urban and regional planning
• Environmental sciences • Geography • Engineering (Civil, Transportation, Water Resource. Sanitary, Environmental, Geoinformatics, Agriculture. Industrial. Engineering Management).
• Mathematics: Candidates must have M.Sc in Mathematics (16 years) or BS four years degree from accredited Institutions, securing atleast 60% marks In annual system or atleast CGPA3 in the semester system.
• Candidates are required to submit application forms available at ETEA website (www.etea.edu.pk) to ETEA office. House #46. Street #5. Defence Officer Colony. KhyberRoad. Peshawar Cantt. (Ph 091-9212321-2) alongwith prescribed fee of Rs. 900/-.
• ETEA GAT (General) or GRE (General) International will be compulsory for all the applicants for admission to Master’s Programs, (minimum 50% marks).
• Candidates who qualify the ETEA GAT (General) or GRE (General) international (obtaining at least 50% marks) shall be required to obtain Postgraduate Prospectus from Directorate of Admissions and submit admission forms on or before 15-02-2016.
• No separate call letters will be issued for interview/admission. Applicants should check the Notice Boards themselves for merit list and admission.
1. Last date for submission of ETEA application form 18-01-2016
2. ETEA test to be conducted at 9:00 AM at UET Peshawar 24-01-2016
3. ETEA test result 28-01-2016
4. Prospectus available at Directorate of Admissions 29-01-2016
5. Last date for applying to M.Sc Degree Program (on prescribed forms) 15-02-2016
6. Departmental Subject Test 21-02-2016
7. Departmental Subject Test result 24-02-2016
8. Display of Merit List 29-02-2016
9. Registration for Open Merit seats 01-03-2016 to 08-03-2016
10. Registration for Rationalized Fee Basis 09-03-2016 to 16-03-2016
11. Commencement of classes 19-03-2016
For further details, contact Directorate of Admissions
E-mail: email@example.com Ph: (091)9216784
DEAN, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Ph: (091) 9216796-8 website: www.uetpeshawar.edu.pk