Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Board (PLDDB) is a non-profit Organization established under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984. The PLDDB has been aimed to develop Livestock & Dairy sector of the Punjab while facilitating small & large farmers in production, processing & marketing with the latest infrastructure and modern farming technologies to improve their animals’ genetics and milk/ meat production ratio. PLDDB intends to recruit on contract basis on the following positions for its Livestock Experiment Station (LES) Khizerabad, District Sargodha.
Application Submission Instructions:
• All positions are based at LES Farm, Khizerabad district Sargodha except serial no 09.
• The company is an equal opportunity Employer & has the rights to choose candidates in its sole discretion.
• We offer market based competitive salary along with other perks and fringe benefits.
• All the degrees must be from HEC recognized institutions.
• No TA / DA will be paid to candidates called for interview. ;
• Age relaxation may be given in exceptional cases.
• Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
Interested applicants may send their applications along-with Resume/CV and copies of all testimonials/ degrees/certificates, CNIC and recent photograph latest by 25th February, 2016 at the below mentioned address.
Sr. Manager Finance & Admin | Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Board