Population Welfare Department Job, Sister Tutor, Nursing Instructor, Female IT Instructor 16 March
GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB
POPULATION WELFARE DEPARTMENT
58 ABU BAKAR BLOCK. GARDEN TOWN LAHORE
Regional Training Institute, Population Welfare Department, Punjab, Lahore requires services of committed and dynamic professionals having domicile of Punjab Province for the following posts on contract basis for ADP Project “Restructuring And Reorganization Of Regional Training Institutes (RTIs) Lahore & Multan 2014-16” The qualification, experience and other requirements for the positions are as under:
1. Preference will be given to the candidates of nearby Districts.
2. Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, 02 latest passport size photographs, residence/domicile and CINC must be attached with application.
3. Recruitment will be made in accordance with Punjab Contract Policy 2004 read with Recruitment Policy 2004 of Government of Punjab.
4. Short listing will be made on the basis of qualification & Experience.
5. Call letters for the test/interviews will be issued to eligible candidates.
6. Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/Documents at the time of interview.
7. Application must reach to the Project Director on above given address latest by the closing date 25th March, 2016.
8. General age relaxation in upper age limits upto 5 years for Males and 08 years for Females candidates as per Government of Punjab, S & GAD Notification No.SOR-l(S & GAD} 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible in this regard.
(DRZAREEN FATIMA) Addl Secretary/Project Director, Population Welfare Department, Punjab, Lahore