Population Welfare Department Job, Stenotypist, Computer Operator, Projectionist, LDC, Theatre Nurse
POPULATION WELFARE DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
Bungalow No. 39-Z/I Block-6, PECHS, Karachi
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Sindh Province for appointment against the following posts:
1. The posts are purely temporary likely to become permanent on successful completion of probationary period.
2. Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years during which service may be terminated without assigning any reason whatsoever on one month’s notice.
3. The Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies without any notice are without giving any reason.
4. The 5% Quota for Women, 5% Quota for Minorities and 2% Quota for Disable Persons will be applicable.
5. Rural and Urban Quota will be applicable on BS-5 to 14.
6. Incomplete applications/ applications received after due date will not be entertained.
7. No TA/DA Will be admissible to candidates appearing for test/interview.
8. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Sindh Province
9. Relaxation in upper age limit as allowed by the Government of Sindh is admissible.
10. Applications on following proforma accompanied with attested photo copies of all relevant documents/testimonials 3 resent passport size photographs must reach at following address by 30-11-2016.
Section Officer (General) POPULATION WELFARE DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH Bungalow No. 39-Z/I Block-6, PECHS, Karachi