GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT
PROVINCIAL TB CONTROL PROGRAM PUNJAB
Applications are required by Provincial TB Control Program Punjab, Lahore for its project “Expansion of Molecular Base Disease Surveillance Lab, in Lahore” from qualified candidates for appointment on contract basis for the following posts.
General Terms and Conditions:-
1. Appointment will be made according to the contract appointment policy notified by the government and extendable on the availability of the funds and performance evaluation during stay.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:-
1. All Government Employees are eligible to apply through proper Channel.
2. In case a candidate wishes to apply for both posts, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
3. Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of Rs.500/-.
4. Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application form.
5. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, MBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
6. Incomplete application or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
7. Application complete in all respects should reach NTS till 20th November, 2017.
8. Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates shall have at least 50 % marks in NTS test to qualify.
10. In case of large number of Candidates qualifying NTS test Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserve the right to decide upon any threshold marks / ratio, of candidates’ vis-a-vis post to be further candidates in the recruitment process / Interview.
11. The Shortlist Candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on official website of the department i.e. “pshealth.puniab.eov.ak”.
12. No Separate test / Interview call or intimation shall be made to the eligible / shortlisted candidates.
13. No TA/DA shall be admissible to candidates.
14. Department has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
15. No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
16. Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department www.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT UAN: +92-51-844-4441 National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
Government of Punjab
Bird Wood Road, Lahore, Pakistan