Public Sector Organization Job, Junior Assistant-II Accounts, Cook-II
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2016
A public sector organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following post on contingent basis (Daily wages) & Contract. The qualification, experience and age limit prescribed for the post is as under:-
Sr. # Name of post Qualification and experience
1 Junior Assistant-II (Accounts) (Contingent Basis – Level-ll – Semi Skilled – Lump sum pay @ Rs.16,250/- per month) FA / F.Sc. / I.Com / D.Com (1st Div.) with 06 months Office Automation Course
2 Cook-ll (Contract) Pay Rs. 9990-545-26340 Middle, 06 year experience of related field
1. The age of the Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years.
2. No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
3. Where the prescribed qualification is 1 st Div. in the final degree /certificate, only one second Div. in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
4. Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates I diplomas I degrees from Govt, recognized institutions.
5. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for above post, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
6. Application with attested copies of educational degrees/ certificates/ testimonials/ experience, National Identity Card (CNIC) and domicile must reach the undersigned by 15th February, 2016 to Sr. Admin Officer, P.O. Box No.10068 Lahore. Incomplete applications or that received after the due date will not be entertained.
7. Name of the post applied for (APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_) should be written clearly at top right corner of the envelop.
8. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for test I interview.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
(SR. ADMIN OFFICER)