Punjab Board of Technical Education Job, Legal Advisor Part time
PUNJAB BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
21-A KASHMIR BLOCK. ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN, LAHORE PH: 99260193-99260194-99260266. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
The Punjab Board of Technical Education is a corporate body to control, develop and regulate Technical. Commercial and Vocational Education as well as Trade and skill courses up-to Diploma level in the province of Punjab. It requires the sen/ices of qualified & competent Legal Advisor (Part Time) to appear in all types of legal proceedings on behalf of the PBTE and to tender legal advice on official matters etc. The job entails highly professional skills right from preparation of parawise comments for submission in courts and thereafter pleading cases upto their logical decisions.
1) Applications delivered by hand will not be accepted.
2) Candidates must apply on prescribed forms. Forms can be downloaded from Website www.phte.cdu.pk. Application along with relevant experience certificates, attested copy of license. Domiciles, copy of C.N.I.C. one recent passport size Photograph. One envelop having written postal address of the candidate should also be sent to the Secretary, Punjab Board of Technical Education, 21-A, Kashmir Block Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore via post, 02-02-2016
3) Retainership Fee Rs. 25,000/- per month and Separate remuneration (approved by the PBTE Board from time to time) will be paid as professional fee.
4) No. TA/DA will be paid for Test/ interview/ joining. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
5) Only short listed candidate will be called for test / interview.
6) The Board’s administration reserve the rights not to fill the post without assigning any reason.
ZULFIQAR AHMAD CHEEMA SECRETARY