Punjab Education Foundation PEF Job, Appointment of External Auditors
Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) is an autonomous body established by Government of the Punjab for promotion of education through Public Private Partnership. For further information, visit PEF website www.pef.edu.pk.
PEF is looking to appoint a Chartered Accountant Firm for Statutory Audit of Financial Statements for the year ending June 30,2016 with provision of extension up to three years upon satisfactory performance with the approval of Finance Committee of BOD.
Chartered Accountant Firms meeting the following criteria may apply:
• Firm should be on State Bank of Pakistan panel of approved auditors in category A.
• Satisfactory ICAP QCR rating.
• At least three offices including one in Lahore.
• Firm should have at least ten partners.
• Minimum ten years of relevant experience.
• Should have experience of at least five audits of NPOs/ Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies.
• Firm should be registered and an active tax payer with PRA.
• Firm should not be blacklisted by any Provincial or Federal Government Department, Agency, Organization, Autonomous Body or Private Sector Organization anywhere in Pakistan. (An affidavit to be submitted on stamp paper of worth Rs. 50/-)
Interested Firms can obtain the last audited financial statements from the office address given below.
Separate sealed technical & financial proposals must be delivered to Deputy Director (Procurement) at the address given below on or before May 06, 2016 at 11:00 AM. Technical Proposals will be opened at 11:30 AM on last date of proposals submission in presence of representatives of Firms who want to witness the process. Date and time for opening of Financial Proposals of technically qualified Firms shall be communicated subsequently.