Punjab Education Foundation PEF Job Lahore, Managing Director
Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) is an autonomous organization, established under the auspices of the Government of the Punjab is committed to the promotion of quality educational affordable cost through public-private partnership. PEF seeks a dynamic, ambitious and highly committed professional with leadership abilities to plan, develop and implement initiatives for achieving the goals of PEF.
Educational Qualification: Ph.D/ M.Phil/ Master/ 4 years Graduation degree in Social Sciences/ Public Policy/ Administration, Business Administration, Development, Operations Management from HEC recognized university.
Age: Maximum up to 50 years.
Salary: The post has competitive/ attractive market based salary/ package (Negotiable as per profile of the candidate).
Experience / Eligibility Criteria:
For Ph. D. 14 years including 3 years at leadership and management level
For M. Phil, 16 years including 3 years at leadership and management
For Master/ 4 years Graduation, 18 years including 5 years at leadership and management level in service PAS/ PMS Government Servant of BS-19 & above.
– In depth knowledge of the functioning of public sector and deep understanding of public policy, public administration and governance issues in Pakistan.
– Demonstrable experience in program development, management and coordination.
– Experience of handling multilateral. bilateral donor funded projects.
– Excellent interpersonal, English writing and communication skills, proven interest in transferring knowledge, ability to listen and to inspire.
– Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and project management software such as MS-Project.
The appointment will be on contract basis, extendable on the basis of performance. The post caries competitive market based salary & other benefits. Application form can be downloaded from our website: www.pef.edu.pk or obtain from our office during office hours. Completely filled application form duly signed on every page, along with latest CV, attested copies of CNIC and all academic (Matric to the last degree along with mark sheets) and experience credential should reach at the address given below on or before December 30th, 2015. Incomplete application will not be entertained. We are equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
Punjab Education Foundation. 87-B1, MM Alam Road, Gulberg-III, Lahore.
Tel: 042-99268441-17 (Ext-44-54). // Web: www.pef.edu.pk.