Applications are invited for recruitment in Programme Monitoring & Implementation Unit of Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme (PMIU-PESRP) on Contract Basis. Detail of posts is as under:
• Five years general relaxation in upper age limit for male candidates and eight years general age relaxation for female candidates is admissible as per S&GADs notification SOR-I (S&GAD)9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012
• 15 % quota is reserved for female, 5 % for minorities and 3% for disabled persons. The applicants claiming under disabled quota are required to furnish disability certificates issued by the relevant District Assessment Board declaring them disabled but fit to work.
• The recruitment will be made according to Govt of the Punjab recruitment policy.
• Candidates must be domicile of Punjab Province.
• Applications must contain CV, mentioning therein postal address, phone number and accompanied by attested copies of academic certificates, domicile certificates, experience certificates, one recent passport size photograph; & National Identity Card.
• Govt. / semi govt employees are required to send their applications through proper channel along-with NOC from the department.
• Candidates will be required to appear for test / interview. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test / interview.
• The contract for appointment will be initially for one year, extendable subject to good performance.
• Number of posts may be increased / decreased according to requirement
• Incomplete applications without required documents will not be entertained.
• Applications complete in all respects should reach not later than 25th April, 2016 at the under mentioned address.
(Kashif Manzoor) Admin & Accounts Officer
Programme Monitoring & Implementation Unit of Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme (PMIU-PESRP), Government of the Punjab, 8-A, Ali Block, New Garden Town Lahore Phone # 042-99232294-95