Punjab Energy Department Job, Assistant Director, Program Officer, Network Support engineer
Government of the Punjab
Energy Department Employment Opportunities
Energy Department. Govt, of the Punjab invites applications from suitable and enthusiastic candidates domiciled in Punjab, to fill up the following temporary posts on contract basis for a period of one year under the Project ” Reconciliation of Government Electricity Billing by installing AMI meters (Pilot Project)” and for the Reconciliation Cell.
1) Application should be submitted on prescribed form to be downloaded from www.energy.puniab.gov.pk or can be directly collected from the office of undersigned.
2) For the post at Sr. No. I ,2 & 3 the applications will be submitted to Section Officer (Admn). Energy Department, 8’1′ Floor. EFU Building, Jail Road, Lahore.
3) For the post at Sr. No. 4 to 7 the applications will be submitted to the office of Director Technical (Reconciliation) Energy Department, 32-C Jail Road. Lahore.
4) The complete CV, attested copies of relevant documents must be attached with application form. Incomplete applications will not be entertained/ considered.
5) Candidates already working in Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel.
6) Only short listed candidate will be called for the test/ interview.
7) These appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of one year (Extendable on satisfactory performance).
8) Females are encouraged to apply.
9) The department offers a women friendly environment.
10) 15% quota for females.
11) 5+3years upper age relaxation for females.
12) Shemales are encouraged to apply as per merit.
13) The last date for submission of applications is 31-08-2016 up to 04.00 PM.
14) The competent authority reserves the right to reduce the number of posts.
15) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for interview/test.