Punjab Fort Munro Development Authority DG Khan Job, Director Estate Management & Town Planning, Law Officer, Revenue Officer 18 Oct
GOVT. OF THE PUNJAB
FORT MUNRO DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Govt, of the Punjab has notified the Fort Munro Development Authority to Develop a Sustainable and Eco-Friendly hill station in Southern Punjab.
The Authority has decided to invite highly accomplished and strongly motivated professionals from public/private sector to fill the positions of the Authority on contract Basis. The applicants should be the citizens of Pakistan with outstanding vision, strong Management skills and ability to provide strategic leadership may apply.
1. Applicants already in Govt. Services or in service of Autonomous Bodies, Corporations; etc. must apply through proper channel. Academic (Attested) copies may be submitted and NOC should be provided at the time of interview.
2. The appointments in all categories for private candidates will be on contract basis for the period of three years (Extendable).
3. The candidates for the post at Sr. no 1 to 5 shall attach an original Bank Draft /Pay Order/DD; of Rs.500/- and Sr.no 6 to 10 shall attach an original Bank Draft /Pay Order/DD; of Rs.300/- in favor of Director General Fort Munro Development Authority, D.G. Khan. The applications without bank draft will not be considered/entertained.
4. Short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible.
6. Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as per Govt, of the Punjab Contact appointment policy 2004.
7. Applications (Indicating position on the envelop) with CV, three recent passport size photograph, attested copies of CINIC, Qualifications and Experience certificates reached up to 05-11-2017 at the following address.
8. Women/Disable/Minority Quota will be adhered to as per Govt. Policy.
9. Authority has a right to increase/decrease/cancel/postpone any post /posts or the recruitment of any post/posts at any time.
Mrs. Anam Hafeez