Punjab Health Department Job, Woman Medical Officers, Medical Officers, Walk-in Interview
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab is looking for
Medical Officers &
Woman Medical Officers
through walk-in interviews for
25 District and 100+ Tehsil
Headquarter Hospitals of Punjab
Terms and Conditions:
1) Appointment will be made as MO/WMO (BS-17).
2) Hiring will be on ad-hoc basis. Procedure to apply:
1) Interested candidates will register for walk-in interview by filling the online application form at the following inktmp://hrmls.pshealtb.pun|ab.Bou.pl</HISOttlobflppllcatlon.aspH
2) Interview date and venue will be communicated to candidates via text message.
3) Attested photocopies of documents including domicile, CNIC, academic certificates, experience certificate, and valid PMDC registration to be submitted at the time of interview.
Directorate General Health Services Punjab,
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department,
Government of Punjab
For any queries, contact Dr. Yadullah
(Deputy Secretary Technical-I) Email: email@example.com