Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC Job, Additional Director, Data Manager, Research Officer
The Punjab Healthcare Commission (PHC) is an independent regulatory authority, established under the PHC Act 2010. The Commission aims to introduce a culture of quality” assurance in the healthcare services through developing and enforcing minimum service delivery standards at all healthcare establishments at the primary, secondary and tertiary level in the public and private sectors in the Punjab.
1. Additional Director (ICT)
2. Additional Director (Legal)
3. Deputy Director (Complaints)
4. Deputy Director (Legal)
5. Deputy Director (Coordination)
6. Deputy Director (Trainings)
7. Deputy Director (Inspection)
8. Senior/Manager (Anti Quackery)
9. Data Manager (Anti Quackery)
10. Senior/Manager (Central Depository)
11. Senior/Manager (Internal Audit)
12. Regional Manager (Multan, Bahawalpur, Sargodha, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi)
13. Regional Officer (Multan, Bahawalpur, Sargodha, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi)
14. Anti-Quackery Officer
15. Research Officer
16. Central Depository Officer
17. Internal Audit Officer
19. Assistant Graphic Designer
20. Help Line Assistant
The Incumbents shall be paid market competitive remuneration & other benefits. For detailed job description of each position, please visit our website (http://www.phc.org.pk/jobs.aspx). Please send your updated CV on email@example.com. till 30th April 2016. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
PHC has the right to reject any application without assigning any reason or may increase/decrease the number of positions at any time. No IA/UA shall be admissible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PHC is an equal opportunity employer