ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT ON VACANT POSITIONS OF SCALE 01 TO 04
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB HIGHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Applications are invited to fill in the following posts in the Higher Education Department. District Chakwal on contract basis
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Recruitment shall be made on contract in accordance with the Contract Policy 2004 of Government of the Punjab.
2. The residents of province of Punjab can submit applications, however, the resident candidates of district Chakwal will be preferred
3. Attested copies of educational certificates, experience, relevant certificate, computerized identity card, domicile and passport size photographs must be attached with applications.
4. Employees of government, semi government and autonomous organizations can route their applications through their respective departments.
5. Relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed as per the policy issued by the government.
6. Applications along with particulars must be received by the relevant office/college principal by hand / post up to 14-02-2017 during working hours. Applications received after the stipulated date shall not be acceptable.
7. Interviews shall be held iri Govemmenl College for Women, Chakwal on 21 -02-2017 al 09 00am.
8. Separate call letters will not be issued for interview. Bring original documents/certificates along at the time of interview
9. No T.A/D.A will be given to those coming for interview.
10. As per the Recruitment Policy of Government of the Punjab, three percent quota is reserved lor the disabled persons.
11. Disabled persons must attach a disability ceilificate issued by the authority with the applicalion.
12. As per the Recruitment Policy of Government of the Punjab, 15 percent quota is reserved for the women.
13. As per the Recruitment Policy of Government of the Punjab, five percent quota is reserved for the minority persons.
14. As per the Recruitment Policy of Government of the Punjab, 20 percent quota is reserved for the children of in-service/retired employees (BS 01 to 04) of Higher Education Department. An affidavit on a stamp paper of Rs.50/- denomination to (he eltect that no child of the employee was earlier recruited against the said quota.
Note: The abovementioned posts can be increased / decreased.
MALIK NASIR MEHMOOD AWAN
Deputy Director Colleges, Chakwal