Punjab Institute of Cardiology Job Lahore, Pharmacist
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts created by Board of Management, PIC, Lahore (on adhoc basis) for one year in Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore till 30.12.2015.
1. Candidates must be domiciled in any district of Punjab, attested copies of educational certificates, experience two latest passport size photographs, domicile and national ID Card must be attached with application.
2. The employees of government/ semi government/ autonomous body should apply through their respective department.
3. Recruitment will be made according to prevailing policy of the government of the Punjab.
4. If a large number od applications are received for the posts, short listing may be made on the basis of Academic Qualifications.
5. The Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates / documents at the time of interview.
6. The relaxation of five years in upper age limit will be given according to the policy of the Govement.
7. Upper age limit for female candidates will be three years over and above any age relaxation.
8. No TA/ DA will be given for interview.
9. The number of posts can be increased or decreased without any intimation.
(Dr. Sohail Saqlain) MSo. Sci (Health Management) UK. MPH. Dip Finance Planning (Australia),
Medical Superintendent, Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore.