PUNJAB JOURNALISTS HOUSING FOUNDATION
The Information and Culture Department, Government of the Punjab intends to hire services of following professionals for the Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation (PJHF), an autonomous body working under its administrative sphere:
1. The selection Committee shall make selection strictly on merit.
2. Appointment would be made on contract basis according to Government of Punjab rules & regulations, initially for three years but extendable subject to performance.
3. Government servants may also apply through proper channel.
4. Market based competitive salary along with allowances will be offered.
5. Detailed CVs / Resumes along with photographs, attested copies of CNICs, Domicile, Educational Certificates and Experience Certificate should reach within 15-days publication of this advertisement to below mentioned address.
6. The applicant must have Punjab Domicile.
7. Only the applicants fulfilling the required qualification and experience etc. should apply.
8. Incomplete OR applications received after due date will not be considered.
9. The competent authority is authorized for any change of schedule and no. of post etc.
10. Schedule for interview will be communicated by post only to the eligible / short listed candidates after scrutiny of the applications.
11. Foreign qualifications must be recognized by HEC.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible.
Deputy Secretary (Admn.) Information & Culture Department 2nd Floor, H- Block, Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore Ph: 042-99211387