Punjab Livestock Diary Development Board Job, Veterinary Officer, IT Officer, Executive Secretary
Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Board (PLDDB) is a non-profit Organization established under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984. The PLDDB has been aimed to develop Livestock & Dairy sector of the Punjab while facilitating small & large farmers in production, processing & marketing with the latest infrastructure and modern farming technologies to improve their animals’ genetics and milk/ meat production ratio. PLDDB intends to recruit on contract basis against following positions:
Sr.# Position Nos Qualification Max age Experience
01 Veterinary Officer (Animal Nutrition) 01 DVM preferably Masters in Animal Nutrition 30 years With Master degree minimum 01 year or with DVM, minimum 03 to 05 years in animal nutrition at a renowned commercial farm.
02 Veterinary Officer (Animal Reproduction) 01 DVM preferably Masters in Animal Reproduction 30 years With Master degree minimum 01 year or with DVM, minimum 03 to 05 years in animal reproduction at a renowned commercial farm.
03 Veterinary Officer (Animal Genetic) 01 DVM preferably Masters in Breeding & Genetics 30 years With Master degree minimum 01 year or with DVM, minimum 03 to 05 years in animal genetic at a renowned commercial farm.
04 Executive Secretary 01 Graduation preferably MBA 45 years Minimum 05 year experience in the relevant field.
05 Sales & Marketing Officer 01 Graduation or equivalent 35 At least 05 year experience in the relevant field out of which 03 years must be in Silage industry.
06 IT Officer 01 Graduation preferably BCS with Microsoft Certifications, MCITP, MCSA or MCEA 30 years At least 07 year experience in the relevant field & must have exposure of Hardware, Networking & Web Development.
07 Driver 01 Middle with valid LTC license 30 years At least 05 years
Application Submission Instructions:
• Positions serial No. 01 to 03 are permanent based on LES Farm, Khizerabad district Sargodha.
• The company is an equal opportunity Employer and has the rights to choose candidates in its sole| discretion.
• We offer market based competitive salary along with other perks and fringe benefits.
• All the degrees must be from HEC recognized institutions.
• No TA / DA will be paid to candidates called for interview.
• Age relaxation may be given in exceptional cases.
• Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview. Interested applicants may send their applications on the prescribed form available at www.plddb.pk/career/ and copies of all testimonials/degrees/certificates/CV, CNIC and recent photograph latest by 09 May, 2016 at the below mentioned address.
Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Board
29 E-ii, Model Town Lahore, www.plddb.pk, 042-35915346