PUNJAB MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
2nd Floor, Alfalah Building Lahore
Punjab Mineral Development Corporation invites applications from the suitable candidates for its Head Office and Projects on disabled persons quota basis.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Recruitment shall be made on contract as per the Contract Policy 2004 issued by Government of the Punjab, which shall be renewable on the basis of performance.
2. Up to five years relaxation in the upper age limit shall be given under the prevalent policy of the government.
3. The disabled persons shall have to attach a certificate issued by the Medical Board and District Assessment Board of Social Welfare Department with the application.
4. The eligible candidates submit applications on plain paper along with attested copies of domicile certificate, educational certificates, identity card and three passport size photographs in the office of undersigned or by post till 25-03-2016. Incomplete applications or the ones received after stipulated date shall not be entertained.
5. The eligible applicants shall be called for test/interview on the address given below and no TA/DA shall be given to candidates coming for interview.
6. The competent authority can cancel advertisement, test or interview without assigning any reason thereof, and the posts can be increased/decreased which could not be challenged in any court of law or at any forum.
(ZUBAIR HUSAIN KHARAL)