Punjab Planning & Development Department Job, Assistant BPS-14
The Punjab Planning & Development Department, Government of the Punjab invites applications against the posts of Assistant (BS-14) according to the following criteria
Sr. # Position No. of Posts Qualification & Experience Maximum age
1. Assistant (BS-14) 16 • Open merit =13 • Woman quota (15 %) -02 • Minorities quota (05%) =01 Bachelor’s degree (2n<5 Division) from a recognized University. 18 to 25 years + 05 years general age relaxation
How to Apply
1. The application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www.nts.org.pk.
2. The applications must reach at the given address not later than January 20th, 2016.
3. NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through posts or by any other courier services.
4. Please submit your test fee Rs. 500/- through prescribed deposits slips on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL. Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms alongwith paid online deposit slip (original).
6. Incomplete application by hand submission of application forms will not be entertained.
7. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
8. Change of test centre is not allowed, original CNIC and Roll No. Slip is mandatory for test entry.
9. Number of vacancies can be increased or decreased any time without any notice.
10. Department have right to reject or cancel any application at any stage during recruitment process.
11. Only short listed candidates will be called for test.
12. The appointment will be on contract basis, extendable on the basis of performance.
Planning & Development Department
Government of the Punjab Civil Secretariat. Lahore. NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, 1-8/2, Islamabad