Punjab Police and Strategic Planning Unit P&SHD Job, IT Technical Assistant 28 January
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
POLICY AND STRATEGIC PLANNING UNIT (PSPU)
PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEAPRTMENT (P&SHD)
The Policy and Strategic Planning Unit (PSPU), Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab through assistance of World Bank is implementing the Punjab Health Sector Reform Program (PHSRP). Health Facility Assessment (HFA) is one of the codal requirement of the project to assess the readiness of health facilities and community based workers for delivery of Essential Package of Health Services.
Policy and Strategic Planning Unit is looking for a qualified, experienced and dedicated individual to work as IT Technical Assistant.
1. Recruitment will be made initially on contract basis for 6 months, which is extendable based on performance.
2. Interested candidates having above mentioned qualification and experience may apply along with their detailed CV and cover letter.
3. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with/for international projects.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
5. Applications complete in all respects should reach latest by 16-02-2017 during office hours at following address.
Deputy Director (Admn),
Policy and Strategic Planning Unit (PSPU), 120-B, New Muslim Town, Lahore.
PROGRAM DIRECTOR POLICY AND STRATEGIC PLANNING UNIT