Punjab Police Department Job, Media relationing Manager, Monitoring Analyst, PR Content Writer
JOB OPPORTUNITIES PUNJAB POLICE DEPARTMENT
Following posts of professionals are currently vacant in Punjab Police Department (based in Lahore). The selected candidates against these positions will work in DPR Branch, of Central Police Office, Punjab Lahore. These posts are purely on contract basis for a period of three (03) years which is extendable. The detail of No. of posts, educational qualification / experience, age limit and pay package for these posts is as under:
Note: The employer is competent to postpone or cancel the above recruitment without assigning any reason or prior intimation and subject to the approval of the Government.
The terms & conditions and detail of job descriptions for these posts are available on Punjab
Police website www.puniabpolice.gov.pk and on the website of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
1. Read the job description carefully.
2. Application forms alongwith guidelines to download the application forms are available at NTS website: www.nts.orq.pk.
3. The successful candidates shall bring the following items and original document(s) alongwith two sets of attested photo copies in a plastic file(please place each document in a separate sheet protector), at the time of interview by the Recruitment Committee constituted by the Punjab Police:
a. Two (02) passport size photographs mentioning your name on back side.
b. Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) having permanent address of Punjab.
c. Matric/Secondary/Graduation/Masters certificates or any other certificate.
d. Departmental permission certificate (for Govt: servants only).
e. In case of ex-serviceman attested copy of discharge certificate.
4. In-service employees are also eligible to apply through proper channel.
5. The appointment shall be subject to successful qualifying of NTS Test and interview.
6. NTS shall communicate the date of written test to the candidates through SMS service and TCS besides displaying the schedule at NTS website: www.nts.orci.pk.
7. Further announcements of schedule for practical assessment and interview shall be posted at Punjab Police website: www.puniabpolice.gov.pk. After announcement of result of NTS the candidates are advised to regularly visit Punjab Police website for further processing.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible.
9. No relaxation in age limit shall be granted.
10. Last date for submission of application is 04.03.2016.
11. Roll No. slip can be downloaded from NTS website.
A.I.G/Admn & Security Central Police Office, Punjab, Lahore