Punjab Population Welfare Department Job, Computer Operator 30 November
Applications are Invited to fill-up following posts under the ADP Scheme “Establishment of Adolcscent Reproductive Health Education Cells in Family Health Clinics (FHCs) attached with 09 Teachings Hospitals (2016 – 2018)” on contract basis The qualification, experience and other terms and conditions are as follows
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Applicant must hold the Domicile of any District of the Province of the Punjab.
2. Male, Female and She male are eligible to apply for the said post.
3. Send applications along with required attested educational qualification certificates/degrees, experience certificate, domicile certificate and 02 latest passport size photographs through registered / TCS on the given below address.
4. Recruitment will be made in accordance with Punjab Contract Recruitment Policy, 2004 read with Recruitment Policy 2004 of Govt, of the Punjab and subsequent amendments made thereof from time to time.
5. The period of contract will initially be for one year which will be extendable on performance evaluation till the completion of the project by June, 2018.
6. The decision of respective Departmental Recruitment/Selection Committee shall be final and recruitment shall be made purely on merit.
7. Government employees can route applications through their respective departments.
8. The department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
9. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone or cancel the recruitment process or withhold the appointment at any stage.
10. As per policy of Govt, of the Punjab, 15% quota for minorities and 15% quota for women are reserved.
11. NO TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
12. Candidates fulfilling the required educational qualification, age limit and other terms and conditions shall be eligible to submit applications. Applications submitted otherwise shall not be entertained. Incomplete applications shall be rejected straight away.
13. The applicants are required to mention their telephone numbers, e-mail and complete postal address on their applications.
14. Applications must reach on the given below address by 12-12-2015 (08:00 am to 04:00 pm). Applications received after due date will not be considered and will be rejected.
15. Only shortlisted candidates will be called through call letters for interviews. Bring original documents and certificates etc. at the time of interview.
16. Selected candidates can be posted at any place mentioned in Column-7 above.
Population Welfare Department, Punjab Directorate General, Population Welfare Department, Punjab 14-Babar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore (Ph: 042-35843087).