PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, Invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Punjab for the following posts on Contract Basis for a period of Two Years (extendable) for its ‘BIO-MEDICAL EQUIPMENT RESOURCE CENTER (BERC)” which will be the central repos tor of data to.
1. Candidates fulfilling the abovementioned criteria should send their applications along with detailed CV, a passport size photograph & a copy of CNtC through courier/rcgistcrcd post on below mentioned address latest by 05th Octobcr, 2016.
2. Recruitment shall be made as per provisions of the Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
3. Candidates shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the date & time of interview intimated by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible when called for interview or joining the service.
5. Applicants working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies/ Corporations should apply through proper channel.
6. The hiring authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons.
7. Final Terms & Conditions of each appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment in the light of Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
8. The date & time of interview will be communicated through registered post and through official website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department (www.piheotth.puniab.tiov.pk).
9. Decisions of Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/ short listing/ selection criteria shall be final
Additional Secretary (Admin)
Primary & Secondary Hcalthcarc Department, Government of Punjab 1-Birdwood Road, Lahore, Pakistan Phone: +92-42-99205814. +92-42-99205822