Punjab Public Service Commission Job Lahore, Data Entry Operator / Stenographer / Sub-Inspector
Punjab Public Service Commission
Schedule of Typing, Shorthand & Written Tests for Various Posts in Different Departments
Typing, Shorthand & Written Tests for following posts will be held at Lahore as per detail given:
Name of Posts and Department:
2. Stenographer (BS-14) Anti-Corruption (S&GAD).
Written Examinations / Tests Dates & Time: 11, 12, & 13-12-2015 Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
3. Sub-Inspector (BS-14) (Amongst Graduates from Head Constables/ASIs), Punjab Police Department.
Written Examinations / Tests Dates & Time: 12-12-2015 (Saturday) Test Duration: 90 minutes Reporting Time: 9:30 am Attendance Time: 10:00 am.
Details of Examination Centers and Roll Numbers have been uploaded on Punjab Public Service Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk. All candidates are directed to note and download their Roll Numbers with respective Examination centres from the website. No individual Admission Letter / Roll Number Slip would be issued / posted to any candidate. Candidates are requested to report at their respective examination centres one hour before the commencement of the papers.
– Carrying and Use of Mobile Phone or Other Electronic Device(s) In Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
– Any Candidate found in possession of these Devices shall be liable to strict disciplinary action.
– No change of examination centre will be allowed under any circumstances.
Company Name & Address:
Ishtiaq Ahmad Choudhary (Secretary), Punjab Public Service Commission – Lahore.
UAN: 111-988-722. // Tel: 042-99200161, 99200162. // Web: www.ppsc.gop.pk.