PUNJAB REVENUE AUTHORITY
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Punjab Revenue Authority established under the Punjab Revenue Authority Act. 2012- intends to fill the following posts having qualification and experience given against each on contractual terms for a period of three years:-
No TA/DA will be allowed. Only those will be called for test who meet the above said criteria. The interview will be conducted of those candidates who are short listed through a competitive process and cross the minimum threshold as decided by the Authority. Last date for submission of forms is 25.11.2017.
1. Details of the above posts, terms and conditions, eligibility and test criteria, application forms and other information may be seen at website www.pts.org.pk of Testing Agency
2. General Age Relaxation will be admissible as per Government policy.
3. Persons in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
4. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
5. Disabled, Minorities and Women quota shall be granted as per Government policy.
6. No TA/DA and any other expenditure shall be admissible for the test/interview.
How to Apply:
1. Application form shall be downloaded by visitin’g PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) Website i.e. www.pts.org.pk. Please download Application Form and Deposit slip from PTS website www.pts.org.pk
2. Test fee of Rs.400/- shall be paid in any branch of United Bank Limited on prescribed online deposit slip (Online deposit slip is attached with application form)or demand draft of any Bank payable in Islamabad in favor M/S PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) No application will be entertained in case the requisite fee as per instruction is not deposited. PTS’s copy of original slip must be attached with hard copy of the application forms.
3. No qualification certificates are required at this initial stage
4. Test fee is Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
5. Eligibility of the candidates shall be determined on the basis of applicants’ qualification, performance in written test (to be conducted by PTS i.e. PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) and interview within the criteria/policy devised by the PRA.
6. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who fulfill the laid down criteria are eligible to apply.
7. Please send the Application Form along with Original Bank deposit slip through courier to Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad
Note 1: Chairperson. Punjab Revenue Authority, has the right to alter the number and distribution of vacancies
Note 2: For any information/complaint please contact on following numbers: PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) Helpline No.051-111111787. & Website: www.pts.org.pk
PTS Pakistan Testing Service – UAN – +92-51-111-111-787
Additional Commissioner (HQs)
PUNJAB REVENUE AUTHORITY
5-B Danepur Road, GOR-1 Lahore 042-99205720 Fax.No. 042-99205489, email@example.com