PUNJAB REVENUE AUTHORITY
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Punjab Revenue Authority established under the Punjab Revenue Authority Act. 2012- intends to fill the following posts having qualification and experience given against at a market based competitive monthly lump sum salary on contract basis initially for a period of 03 years. Terms and conditions are as under:-
2. No TA/DA will be allowed. Only those will be called for test who meet the above said criteria. The interview will be conducted of those candidates who are short listed through a competitive process and cross the minimum threshold as decided by the Authority. Last date for submission of forms is 07.11.2017.
1. Details of the above posts, terms and conditions, eligibility and test criteria, application forms and other information may be seen at website www.pts.org.pk of Testing Agency
2. General Age Relaxation will be admissible as per Government policy.
3. Persons in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
4. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
5. Disabled, Minorities and Women quota shall be granted as per Government policy.
6. No TA/DA and any other expenditure shall be admissible for the test/interview.
Note 1: Chairperson, Punjab Revenue Authority, has the right to alter the number and distribution of vacancies.
Note 2: For any information/complaint please contact on following numbers: PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) Helpline No.051-111111787. & Website: www.pts.org.pk
Pakistan Testing Service – UAN – +92-51-111-111-787
Additional Commissioner (HQs) PUNJAB REVENUE AUTHORITY
5-B Danepur Road. GOR-1 Lahore 042-99205720 Fax.No. 042-99205489, email@example.com