Punjab revenue Authority Job, Legal Practitioner, Law Firms Punjab
Hiring of the services of Legal Practitioncrs/Law Firms bv the Punjab
Punjab Revenue Authority invites applications from suitable Legal Practitioners/ Law Firms, having ample knowledge of taxation laws, for hiring on case to case basis at mutually agreed terms:
Qualifications and Experience (for individual practitioners) Qualifications and Experience (for law firms)
• LLB/LLM or Bar-at-law preferably a recognized foreign degree in these disciplines.
• The applicant must be enrolled as an advocate of High Court/Supreme Court of Pakistan.
• The applicant must have practicing experience of minimum ten years as a legal practitioner in different courts of law preferably in taxation.
• Demonstrable experience in taxation laws especially sales tax, through reported Judgments.
• Law firms should have been established for at least five years. • Must have demonstrable experience of working in public/ pnvate sector providing legal advice, consultancies and advocacy before courts.
• Must have at least 10 legal practitioners (enrolled as an Advocate High Court or higher) on the payroll of firm.
• Must have demonstrable experience in dealing with taxation cases especially sales tax, through reported Judgments of lawyers (on firms’ payroll).
Scope of work:
iv. To tender legal advice and written opinions.
v. To represent and appear in legal proceedings on behalf of PRA.
vi. To prepare parawise replies, grounds of appeal and other admissible court documents.
vi. Only those candidates/firms should apply who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
vii. Only short-listed candidates/prinopais/partners of law firms would be called for test/interview.
viH. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
Ix. All applications will be submitted online to hr.oraho8gmaii.com along with resume, copy of CNIC, enrollment cards as Advocates of High Courts and Supreme Court of Pakistan and other supporting documents.
x. Last date to apply is 02.05.2016.
HR Scction: 99205720
Additional Commissioner (HQs)